Monday, April 28, 2014

Turn Your Hobby and Passion Into a Business!

I am so excited to actually be turning my hobby and my passion into a thriving business. I actually own my own health and fitness company! I get so excited about waking up each day and working with my challengers, helping the people around me meet their goals and help them feel better about themselves! The cool thing is this, I started out as a Beachbody customer. Loving their workouts and recommending them to several people, I realized I could be doing what my up-line coach was doing, and make my hobby into a business! I help as many people as I can, at the same time, I am eating clean, staying accountable, and bringing in extra income to help get my husband retire. What a dream come true!

Yes I work hard, but I work for myself, on my own terms, when I want to, and I set my own goals based on my priorities and not someone else's. I answer to myself, my vision and my passion! I am in the best shape of my life, I am enjoying where I am- on the way to where I am going, I help others every single day and I wake up at home. I am so thankful to have this opportunity!

If you have ever considered helping others, making your hobby of fitness into a business, becoming a coach or even owning your own business, then I invite you to consider coaching! Whether you are interested in the 25% coaching discount or you are ready to be your own boss, or even somewhere in between... shoot me a private message for the details and I would be glad to share with you some more information!

I am part of the #1 Beachbody coaching team in the Beachbody company and my up-line coach (who is the #1 coach) runs an apprenticeship program that will take you step by step in learning how to become the best, and most successful coach you can be. I have a few spots left in my May 5th Life by design coach apprenticeship program! Is this your time to shine?

Application for Masterpiece in the Making












No comments:

Post a Comment